The flexible metal hose is produced by welded stainless steel strip type 1.4301 DIN (AISI 304). The specially shaped profile insures exceptional radial strength and allows the hose to be bent without deformation and without reduction of the cross-section. Here is an example simulation of a hose DN 12mm at operating pressure of 1.6 MPa (16 bar). If you need to examine the the full report of the simulation, you can find it here.
The ends of hoses are welded with female and male pipe-thread made of carbon steel with nickel coating.
The produced types of hoses:
- Type MF (Female – Male) – with a nipple male pipe-thread on one side and a female pipe-thread coupling nut on the other:
- Type FF (Female – Female) – with a female pipe-thread coupling nut on both sides:
- connection of tanks, batteries, toilets, bidets and other sanitary equipment;
- connection of washing machines and dishwashers;
- connection of boilers, radiators, heaters and other heating systems;
- connection of solar heating systems and collectors;
- connecting the tank with burners and heaters;
- connecting gas-controller and natural gas burners;
- connect domestic consumers and systems for natural gas;
- connecting consumers of LPG low pressure;
- connecting damper systems;
- connecting the fire-water spraying systems (Sprinkler) in private and public buildings or offices.
- longer service life, an absence of corrosion and need of maintenance;
- maintaining cross-section (skip rate) regardless of the deflection of the tube;
- compensation of angular and linear extensions in service;
- absorbing noise and vibration;
- resistance to heat and mechanical effects;
- simple, economical and lightweight design;
- fast and easy assembly and disassembly;
- more than good looks, clean and shiny inner and outer surface, not changing the properties of the ongoing floid.
|Conditional diameter DN; (mm)||Thread diameter of the fittings R”, G”; (inch)||Internal diameter of pipe d; (mm)||Outside diameter of pipe D; (mm)||Minimum bend radius of the tube r; (mm)||Working pressure (Bar) / MPa||Operating temperature (°C)|
|DN 12||½”||12.2||16.2||25||6 / 0.6||80°C|
|DN 15||¾”||15.6||20.4||25||6 / 0.6||80°C|
|DN 20||¾”||20.9||26.4||30||6 / 0.6||80°C|
|DN 25||1″||25.3||31.7||45||6 / 0.6||80°C|
In 2016 been received a certificate EN ISO 10380 for DN12, DN15, DN20, DN25. According to EN ISO 10380 burst pressure of the hose is at least 4 times higher than the maximum (nominal) pressure.
The other sizes are available after receiving a written request by the client in advance.
Types of hoses produced by “Ajvaz H” Ltd.::
- Flexible metal hose DN 12 mm — click here for more information
- Flexible metal hose DN 16 mm — click here for more information
- Flexible stainless steel metal hose with a closed pitch – click for more information
- Flexible stainless steel metal hose without isolation and fittings – click for more information
- Flexible stainless steel metal hose with insulation “2 in 1” – click for more information
- Flexible stainless steel metal hose with heat shrinkable surface cover – click for more information
- Flexible stainless steel metal hose for natural gas in accordance EN14800 – click for more information
- Accessories and tools for flexible metal hose “KES-TAK” – click for more information
- Extensible flexible metal hose with a heat treatment – click for more information
You can find more information on www.ayvaz.com or download from the links below: